Welcome to your Magna Bay Vacation Villa! This lovely 2,827 square foot vacation home is waiting to delight your family and friends.
- 6 bedrooms; four are master suites with their own private bathroom
- 5.5 baths
- 2-car garage
- Lake view
- South-facing swimming pool
- Covered porch in back
- Hot tub under the porch
- Pool, deck and porch all screened
See for yourself.
How much does it cost to rent the home?
Check out the Rental Rates & Terms page or email us at email@example.com to get the rate for the week(s) you want to stay.
When is the house available to rent?
Because the house is so new, many dates are still available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
Is maid service available?
Maid service is available on a weekly basis.
What amenities are included with the house?
The house is equipped with bed linens, bath towels, complete kitchen utilities, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, and washer and dryer. Every master suite has a television. The family room and living room both have stereos and DVD players.
How far away is the home from:
The following times are approximate and depend on traffic.
- Disney World attractions: 15 minutes
- Universal Studios: 25 minutes
- Universal Studios-Islands of Adventure: 25 minutes
- Sea World: 20 minutes
- Orlando International Airport: 30 minutes
- Walmart Superstore (food, clothes, wine, beer, and everything you will need, open 24 hours every day): 7 minutes
Restaurants that are close by:
About 2 miles from the home is Rt192, a commercial road with virtually every kind of restaurant from fast food to elegant dining.
Services at Terra Verde
The following services and benefits are available at Terra Verde, the resort-style gated community where the home is located.
- Large clubhouse
- Spa with message services
- Resort-sized swimming pool.
- Concierge for restaurant reservations, park tickets, etc.
- Cyber-café for email and internet access.
- Large screen TV at clubhouse.
- Stocked lake with fishing equipment available for rental.
- Bus transportation to and from the various parks.
- Half basket court.
- Beach volleyball.
Why rent a house in Orlando instead of staying at a Disney or other park property?
A house has several obvious advantages including:
- Cost – you cannot book a 2 or 3 bedroom suite, on property, for the same cost as renting our 6 bedroom house.
- Your own pool – right outside your door. There is no need to have to walk all the way down to the pool area for a quick dip or to lay in the sun. If you are interested in a larger pool, Terra Verde, the resort community in which the house is located, has a large resort-sized pool.
- Your own kitchen, but you do not have to cook if you do not want to. However, it is great to not have to wait to get into a restaurant for breakfast.
- The fun can last for everyone – even after the kids go to sleep. In a hotel, someone has to stay with the kids in the hotel room when they are asleep. In a house, the kids can be put to bed and the adults can stay awake and enjoy a cocktail next to the pool, enjoy a movie or relax in the hot tub.
- An advantage to “staying on property” seems to be convenience. You can take the park transportation service to the various attractions and there is no need to rent a car. But consider these overlooked disadvantages to staying on property:
- It could take hours for the transfer from the airport until you get in your room.
- You are limited to the choice of restaurants located on that property.
- What about the other Orlando attractions such as Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, etc, etc, etc.