| Jan and Dec||$1147.00 per week|
|Feb-March, Nov||$1213.00 per week|
|April-June and Sept-Oct|| $1317.00 per week|
|July-Aug and ALL Holidays||$1487.00 per week|
- Rental fees include access to Terre Verde resort amenities including clubhouse.
- Rental Rates do not include 13% Florida rental taxes.
- Pool Heat is $135 per week. Spa heat is included in the rental fees.
- Typical weeks are Saturday to Saturday.
- A $200 discount will be applied if renting for 2 or more weeks.
- Return renters will also be given a $200 discount off the current rental schedule.
Call Amy or Sam at 610-791-5191 for more information.
Terms and Conditions of Rentals
Every attempt has been made to use clear and concise language in these terms and conditions, if any terminology has been used which is not fully understood, please contact the owners of the property (hereafter called the Owner) for clarification before you sign the booking form.
- Bookings are valid after:
- The booking form has been completed and signed and received by the Owner and
- The appropriate deposit has been paid and,
- The booking has been confirmed in writing by the Owner to the Client.
- The person who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorized to agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of people under 21 years of age.
- The maximum number of people who can occupy the property is 12, unless agreed to by Owner after Client lists the names and number of occupants on the booking form. If Owner, or his agents, discover that more than the number of people listed on the booking form or more than the 12 people are occupying the property, Owner can evict Client with no refund of the rental fee or security deposit.
- A deposit of $350 must accompany bookings, which is non-refundable. The balance must be paid eight weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday along with a Security Deposit of $250. The Security Deposit will be returned to the Client 21 days after the completion of the holiday as long as any key(s) are returned and the Owner’s Management Company reports no damage or loss.
- If the Client wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the Owner immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter or email. The Owner shall be entitled to retain all payments already made (except the Security Deposit) and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows:
- 30 – 60 days notice: 50% of the rental charge
- Less than 30 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
- In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Owner’s control necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the Owner reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Client. Furthermore, the Owner cannot guarantee that all the facilities described in their brochure or website will be available.
- The Client agrees:
- To pay the full cost of any breakages, losses or damage to the property (the Owner’s Management Company will be sole arbitrators on cause of damage or loss)
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday
- To report any damage or loss immediately it is discovered to the Owner’s Management Company in Florida
- To permit the Owner or their Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary
- Not to sublet or share the property except with persons listed on the Booking Form
- No liability is accepted by the Owner for loss of main services or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains service, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the Owner. Furthermore, it is possible that some construction work may take place in the area of new homes. The Client should establish the status of the development prior to booking.
- The property is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy(ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
- The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
- The swimming pool may be heated, if requested by Client, for an extra charge of $135 per week. Client may use the swimming pool at their own risk. They should always observe the safety rules listed in the Information and Safety Book held in the home.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT CLIENTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES, WHICH, MAY OCCUR.